I made these for the homeschool Christmas Craft Fair. I don’t think I even need to tell you these taste good. I mean, it’s COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (6 ounce) packages mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Roll into bite-size balls.
- Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store in a plastic zip-type bag in the freezer.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.