I made these for the homeschool Christmas Craft Fair. I don’t think I even need to tell you these taste good. I mean, it’s COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (6 ounce) packages mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Roll into bite-size balls.
- Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store in a plastic zip-type bag in the freezer.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.
This is one of my favorite recipes. Fast, doesn’t have too many ingredients, gluten and dairy-free, and they’re delicious. I could eat a whole batch in five minutes if you let me.
Flour-less Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips or chopped peanuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Stir together first 5 ingredients
Stir in chocolate chips
Drop balls of dough (about 1 tablespoon) onto the baking sheets and bake for about 12 minutes, until puffed and golden. They will be soft in center. Cool on sheets 5 minutes.